Saturday 5 August 2017

Van Gogh-ish

Hi there
Thank you for popping by. My latest project for The Craft Barn is live this morning. The theme this week has been Van Gogh. I had a lot of fun with this one. I must confess though that the image I was orginally working from must have been reversed...flowers in a blue vase.


And here's my interpretation...


For all the details of the technique and materials do have a look at the blog.
 
As usual it's a quick one as I'm off to Bristol with my husband for an anniversary treat. He thinks we're going to be doing a pub crawl, I'm planning to take him around the fabulous street art and maybe even find a few Banksys...I wonder how long it will take him to notice!

Enjoy your weekend xxx

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is fabulous claire!!!!!!
    Enjoy your anniversary with your hubby in Bristol, it looks like you have a very lovely surprise for him! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx