Thursday 1 February 2018

Bubble Bloom

Hello  there
Nearly the weekend with a chance to relax just around the corner. Today I'm bringing a project that I've done for The Craft Barn using a Woodware stamp and alcohol inks on Yupo synthetic paper. Woodware have a range of stamps which are simple outlines of circles making flower heads and are perfect for this technique. I've applied the alcohol ink with a fine brush, cotton buds and even a pin.


I couldn't decide on a sentiment or not...what do you think?

For a few more details pop over to The Craft Barn blog or better still grab yourself a bargain from the sale!

Hang on in there, one more day until the weekend...Thanks for stopping by. xx

2 comments:

  1. Simply wonderful Claire!!!
    Like you, I can't decide on a sentiment or not... Not if perfect me think, except if you need one for some later occasion!
    Hugs,
    Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so beautiful, and so precise the use of alcohol inks. I don't know if a sentiment is required, it looks complete as it is, for me! Well done :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx