Saturday 12 May 2018

On the Road

Hello
Here's another card using the stamps from Creative Stamping magazine issue 54. The van and signpost are decoupaged but the rest of the background is flat. I masked off the outside and stenciled the chevrons in the circle, then masked off the circle and stamped around the edges. I added shadows with Promarkers to give the illusion of depth.



As I have freinds with camper vans I think this card will come in handy.


A quick one to start the day as I'm off on a London street art walk later. Pictures to follow!

Materials used:
Creative Stamping issue 54
GiogioCraft stencil: directional drops
Clarity stencil: framer shape circle
Distress Oxides
Archival ink
Promarkers

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I love love this card, and I didn't even recognize my stencil...ehhehe, ok, I'm aging, definitely! Going to pin it, it is so cool! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't leave without checking out what else you've been up to and the cards are great. I have these stamps but just haven't got round to using them yet, naughty me! xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx